|Job Title||Advanced EMT|
|Location||El Paso, TX|
Life Ambulance Services in El Paso, Texas is accepting applications for EMT, Advanced EMT and Paramedics. Immediate openings – Apply today!
Certified by the Texas Department of State Health Services or must have applied for State for Certification
Experience not a factor
Clean driving record preferred
Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls and delivers high quality patient care and customer service within
the prescribed scope of practices, established protocols and company policies.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts a careful examination of the patient for signs and symptoms of illness/injury and assists other medical personnel as necessary.
- Provides prompt and efficient care of the patient and stabilize condition prior to transport.
- Provides safe and efficient transport of the patient while monitoring the patient and provide appropriate care within the limits of license and certification.
- Upon arrival at destination with patient, responsible for cleaning, restocking basic supplies and placing the unit back in service.
- In the absence of other qualified personnel, controls the emergency scene, including parking the vehicle in such a way as to minimize further danger in the roadway as well as controlling the actions of bystanders.
- Obtains information regarding the emergency from dispatch, communicates other emergency services as needed during the call.
- Obtains and records information as well as those required by medical, legal, and health authorities.
- Will make daily checks of the vehicle equipment and systems, and completes reports/forms as required.
- Respects and holds in confidence all information of a confidential nature obtained in the course of professional work unless required by law to divulge such information.
Good knowledge of common physical illnesses, obvious symptoms, and medical terminology
12 and 24 hour shifts, full or part-time, hourly wages based on experience